Dribble Lab bathtime science kit is made by Spark Bubble and only available here. All budding scientists need equipment! This set of specially chosen scientific equipment is perfect for little thinkers to investigate water.
Dribble Lab bathtime science kit encourages children to think scientifically and develop key skills including: observing, measuring and developing theories as to why things happen.
'Dribble Lab' contains:
- 100ml measuring cylinder (plastic, 24 x 6cm)
- 250ml conical beaker (plastic, 12 x 5cm)
- 250ml measuring beaker (plastic, 9 x 7.5cm)
- 500ml measuring jug (plastic, 11 x 9.cm)
- Magnifying glass (plastic, 12.5 x 6cm)
- Compressible funnel (silicon, 6.5 x 7cm))
- Pipette (plastic with silicon top, 11 x 2cm)
- Mesh storage bag with suction pads to attach to the bathroom wall so the pieces can be packed away in a tidy, dry way. (45x35x0.2cm)
- Information leaflet with ideas for investigations and tips for how to help your child learn.
WARNING: Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
WARNING: Never leave child unattended while bathing. Only use under constant adult supervision.
Spark Bubble Thoughts and Ideas:
"We're delighted with this great bathtime science kit. Children immediately start using the equipment to experiment and try things out.
If children run out of ideas for what to investigate, then the information booklet has a few more starting points to get the STEM juices flowing: Put the Dribble Lab containers (plus any other little bottles or containers that you have kicking around) in order of the how much liquid they hold, try filling the containers a half, third or quarter full - then check on the scale on the container to see if you're right. Or try using the magnifying glass to examine bath toys closely or see how much easier to pour water into a container using the funnel.
With the mesh storage bag to keep the items neatly together, this is a great way to put science on the agenda at bathtime."