This Explorers Bath Toys set is perfect for encouraging imaginative play with intriguing shapes that children can use in many different ways. MinMin Copenhagen creates products to let the mind of the child flow freely. They design colourful products focusing on creativity and Scandinavian quality for children. Their imaginative designs are produced with care, making sure they won't hurt your child or the planet. The pieces float and stick to the side of the tub.
- Set contains 25 pieces of nontoxic EVA foam shapes.
- Chunky foam shapes - all 2cm thick and many large pieces (up to 15 x 11cm)
- EVA foam is eco-friendly, recyclable, BPA free and does not contain chlorides, heavy metals, phenols, latex or any other toxic substances.
- Wash toy with soap. Dry well and store in an are with good ventilation.
- Packaging: reusable cotton mesh bag with cardboard outer
- Size 30 x 25 x 15cm
- Designed in Denmark, ethically made in China
Spark Bubble Thoughts and Ideas:
"The open-ended design of these pieces opens children's minds as to what is possible. Since they don't make an obvious picture, children are unconstrained as to what creations or games they can produce.
This is some of the chunkiest foam that we have seen in bath toys (each piece is 2cm thick) so the pieces feel more like 3d toys that can be stacked and played with, rather than flat 2d shapes just for creating pictures. Some pieces have cheeky little wiggly drawings on them that children can use if they want to, but each piece is coloured all the way through, so they can be turned over if they drawings aren't wanted. The colours look sophisticated and attractive and this toy is a really special addition to any bathroom."