Explorers Bath Toys Set by MinMin Copenhagen
This Explorers Bath Toys set is perfect for encouraging imaginative play. Children can use the intriguing foam shapes in many different ways. MinMin Copenhagen design colourful, creative products for children made with Scandinavian quality. Their imaginative designs are produced with care, making sure they won't hurt your child or the planet.
The pieces in this set float and stick to the side of the tub.
- Set contains 25 pieces of nontoxic EVA foam shapes.
- Chunky foam shapes - all 2cm thick and many large pieces (up to 15 x 11cm)
- EVA foam is eco-friendly, recyclable, BPA free and does not contain chlorides, heavy metals, phenols, latex or any other toxic substances.
- Wash toy with soap. Dry well and store in an are with good ventilation.
- Packaging: reusable cotton mesh bag with cardboard outer
- Size 30 x 25 x 15cm
- Designed in Denmark, ethically made in China
Spark Bubble Thoughts and Ideas:
"The open-ended design of these pieces opens children's minds to what's possible. The pieces don't make an obvious picture, freeing children to invent their own creations or games.
This is some of the chunkiest foam that we have seen in bath toys (each piece is 2cm thick) so the pieces feel more like 3d toys that can be stacked and played with, rather than flat 2d shapes just for creating pictures. Some pieces have cheeky little wiggly drawings on them, but each piece is coloured all the way through, so the piece can be turned over if they drawings aren't wanted.
Sophisticated and attractive colours make this toy a really special addition to any bathroom."