Bath Time Xylophone by Buddy & Barney
Perfect for your little music maestro! This bath time xylophone floats on the water - just right for playing fun tunes in the tub.
There are six colourful musical notes - each on a separate foam piece which can be kept apart or slotted together in any order as the xylophone floats in the bath.
The set also includes two plastic mallets to strike the notes with and four sheets of classic nursery rhymes to learn - including 'Baa Baa Black Sheep' and 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'.
- Boost early music skills with this bath toy; including pitch and rhythm
- Encourages hand-eye co-ordination for younger children as they hit the notes
- Guaranteed 100% non-toxic and BPA-free. This set has undergone rigorous safety testing to ensure it passes safety regulations with flying colours!
- Perfect gift - comes in attractive, gender-neutral packaging
- Dimensions: 28x19.5x4.5cm
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Spark Bubble Thoughts and Ideas:
"This Bath Time Xylophone brings lots of fun to the tub or paddling pool for children of different ages. Younger children love watching the notes float around and enjoy experimenting and making sounds as they bob past. School age children develop their musical skills further as they focus on the pitch of the different notes. They can follow the tunes included, or create their own - maybe with words to sing along too.
Or the Bath Time Xylophone is great for musical games with a sibling or adult. For example: one person closes their eyes whilst the other plays a couple of notes. Can the person who didn't see work out which notes they were? Can they play the notes using the same rhythm? Families tell us how this Bath Time Xylophone brings fun and experimentation to bathtime night after night."