Ocean Animals Number Counters by Learning Resources
Beautiful ocean animals for imaginative underwater fun made by 'Learning resources'.
Count, sort and match these special undersea friends. Explore the world of ocean life with this set of 50 painted aquatic animal counters featuring 10 different whales, sharks, rays and more.
- From 'Learning Resources' - the educational toy brand.
- Great for developing Maths skills - counting, practising addition and subtraction and sorting into groups.
- Easy storage: Set comes in a reusable storage tub.
- Animals measure approximately 4 x 5cm
- 50 Piece Set. 5 each of 10 different animals
WARNING: Choking hazard, small parts. Not for under 3 years.
Spark Bubble Thoughts and Ideas:
"These are lovely models of different ocean creatures with accurate details of what these beautiful creatures look like. They are perfect for imaginative games to transport children deep into the ocean.
Alternatively, children love doing practical maths with these fun toys. There are five of each of the ten different animals so they can be used for sharing and grouping, as well as adding and subtracting. Ocean Animal Counters are made by the company Learning Resources who make resources for classrooms so the toys are very robust and hard-wearing - they can cope with whatever your little one might think of doing with them!"